Safex Buy-Back Program

@dandeedo or anyone else who can help. So i have my wallet and coins on my desktop. U have not backed them up yet… Any pieces of advice thoughts on how to backup the wallet are very appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Abe

Sent you a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have faith in you guys not selling a single token!

1 Like

I know it’s hard to answer, but do you have a time estimate on when more exchange are coming? I think a look at binance would be good.

5 days, maybe more

2 Likes

They freeze all kinds of currencies without warning. I got some resources in BCH - frozen for more than 24h. And then they call US unprofessional… :\

Can you say which one? a small, a big, a new? a well established ? Would be greate for some getting some market cap going, and getting the project out to more people :slight_smile:

Awesome move, Dan. :slight_smile:

I’m not selling mine, no no, not till they are nice and ripe. But really cool of you for offering this option to ppl who want to cash in their Safex.

You know, its like the bathroom on a long bus ride. You’re not gonna use it, you just feel better when its there. :slight_smile:

I tip my hat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

despite the DDOS in last 24hours i have still able to buy coins from TradeSatoshi and import to wallet. The site will sometimes not give confirmations but they eventually end up in wallet. Things are getting better so its still a great place to get coins.

I’ll be selling my SafeX coins when they hit $200 USD.
No less. Dan has a great vision for this coin. HOLD everything.

1 Like

I signed in via the document. In what timeframe a safex developer will get in touch with me?

Regards

@Crouchie Best way to get someone’s attention would be to reply with the @ symbol preceeding their name.

To reach the Chief Architect Dan Dabek reply @dandabek.

Also, check out this link to learn more about this site:

Best wishes!

1 Like

so no one wants some safex with 350 sat ? :smiley:

I sell safex for 325 sat.

The buy-back program should be discontinued as long as there is a functing exchange. Otherwise SAFEX offcial team will put market buyers in un-fair disadvantage because nobody will be willing to sell below 200 satoshi.

Tradesatoshi is working now, please STOP buy-back!

should we lower the price or what? lol

I think all he’s saying is while there is a market available for trade it is limiting to have a buyer offering a fixed price regardless of the market trade price. Regardless of who that buyer is. I completely understand why you offered this service and it was generous to people too lazy or too scared to wait for the exchange to come back online but now it is back online. People just need to have some patience.

if sellers are ensured that there is always the company to buy back at 200 satoshi, why should anyone sell below 200? then what is the use of a market exchange? I completely understand when there is no market to trade this, but now the exchange is back.

Let the market decide the price, not the company.

Okay, I see what you’re saying kind of; what if someone else has a company and offered the same exact thing, is that okay then?

I’m trying to understand completely and that all factors and possibilities were considered before I’m really excluded from offering this service.

we are talking about decentralized crypto, not centralized company issued stocks. That might be a common practice in stock market for company to buy back their stocks, but I don’t think that should be the case for Crypto trading because decentralization is what we all are after, isn’t it?