Safex Cash/Token Wallet 1.0 - April 25, 2019

Will the Safex Discord be reopened so we can go ask questions and get live support if we need some?

Thank you

try mac again if it didnt work . download again

still the same problem dan!

Same here.

I get a grey screen after setting a password 2 times for creation of the wallet.
MacOS 10.13.6 here.

@Rich.bate thanks so much for doing video explanations. Never underestimate the learning curve of the elderly !

1 Like

My pleasure. Crypto is still new technology. Whatever i can do to simplify the story i will. Glad you found them helpful.

2 Likes

Downloaded the new V1 wallet for windows. Imported the addresses created from V7 migration wallet. Balance zero for both cash and tokens but does not match the V7 migrated balance. Checked secret view and spend keys plus public address, they are all correct. rescanned the block chain several times and balance still zero. What can I do?

When did you perform the migration?

If it was after April 15th, then the airdrop script has not been run since then. I’ll confirm when the next run will take place.

Also double check that the full Safex address generated in the new wallet, matches that noted down in the v7 wallet.

Migration performed 22nd April.

very cool…thanks daniel and assuiesloth and Rich bate. Wallet up and running. And may I say it’s a very attractive blue…

When trying to use the wallet, and I’ve tried several ways; creating a new wallet and I put a password in, grey screen. And then I’ve used recover wallet with keys and put the relevant address and keys in and then it went to a grey screen. I’m using a mac.

@cummo have a peruse of the Bug Reports and responses in the Support section… you may find an answer, or if not, maybe you need to also fill in a bug report.

У меня при открытии кошелька постоянно выходит “wallet does not exist: C:\Users\Саша\AppData\Local\Programs\safexcashwallet\SFX wallet” . Windows 7. Что делать?

Hi Rich.bate,
have down loaded the safex cash/Token Wallet 1.0. I can not withdraw the SFT token from the new wallet and send it to the Coindeal exchange. I have pasted and copied the addresses from the Coin deal exchange SFT deposit page to the send SFT token in the new wallet, I have entered the a mount of SFT token I wish to send to the Coin Deal exchange.
When I press the send button a wait notice appears, when I click on the seed Key icon a notice comes up that says; there was a problem with transaction creation, there are not enough outputs in network history to create privacy ring signature.please lower your transaction mixin to proceed with transaction execution (default network mixin value is 6).
Set Transaction mixin(o - 8)
I really need some help with this and would really appreciate your advice ,thanks.

Have you tried doing a smaller transaction first? Maybe breaking it down into smaller chunks rather than one larger one.

Try that first and let me know. I’ve just spoke to the devs about this and will get some advice back asap.

Hi Richard, thank you for your reply. Have tried sending 5 SFT tokens to Coin Deal but unfortunately had the same result. Hope things are going well with you.Thanks again.
Regards Joe.

Hi Joe.

After speaking with the developers, this is something that can be solved with dropping the ring size. Unfortunately the current GUI wallet doesn’t have the option to set your ring size.

This CAN be accomplished in the CLI wallet, but it’s slightly more complicated process.

Speaking with the devs, we’re going to look at implementing a ring size selector for transactions but i don’t have an ETA on this yet.

If you wish to try the CLI route, i can assist you in whatever way possible. It will require some time though.

Hey Joe, do you have sufficient SFX in your wallet to cover the txn fee?

Regardless of transferring SFT or SFX, fees are paid in SFX.

I know another person had a similar problem and it turned out they had no SFX in the wallet.

@glassonion

2 Likes