Sending SAFEX from the wallet

So nothing went through to Bittrex, my balance is still the same in the wallet…And now I can’t send until I add more BTC to cover the fee. Any advice?

whats your address?

1PaBWUqiW5aEbkkG2mDpHbe5HeYLvgPi87

seems you have only just enough to send the transaction,

you have some more btc coming try again once they arrive

I have similar issue, can’t send my SAFEX from wallet.

At first, I realize SAFEX wallet is using Colored Coins over BTC
I added some BTC dust to cover lowest fee calculated by wallet v0.0.2 to be able to sent ( at today rate )

Wallet is ‘pending’ for 1sec then say ‘sent’ … then wait for TX confirmation, nothing move, no confirm, no TXID. Wallet is synchronised, 2 green status light BTC and SAFEX. Repeated step several times. I rebooted computer and software. 0.0003BTC is still not enought ? ( lowest fee )

I’m Using Win 7 and v0.0.2.

Huge BTC fee cost 3-5$ for simple widthdraw :scream:

I will do some testing in the next days to see what could be the issues on Windows

1 Like

I can’t withdraw from Safex Wallet, is Bitcoin Gold fork the issue ?

1 Like

this wallet is a piece of garbage. same problem as you and pending for the last day

1 Like

@dandabek this whole btc fee just to move your own coin around is ridiculous. if you cant accept your own coin as payment than how can we honestly use this wallet. I have a pending withdrawal, lets see how long this takes. Mind you, I have been holding safex for 5 months. Not just getting in the game here for a quick buck.

If you are going to charge this crazy BTC fee, at least have a product that works.

1 Like

I’m on Windows 10 and no problems here. I’ve moved coins several times. Maybe you’re just doing it wrong?

The reason for the BTC charge is because currently Safex lives on the bitcoin network. In order for a Safex transaction to take place, a bitcoin transaction has to take place. Because of that, the fees are currently really high because bitcoin prices have gone through the roof.

Very soon the new blockchain will be out and the coin will live on it, and fees will be practically nil.

Until then, you’ll have to just hodl your Safex. Trust me, that’s not a bad thing.

2 Likes

It took my coins just fine. Still pending…

1 Like

Bitcoin doesnt even take this long to transact. How many nodes are confirming transactions for safex??? Just daniel dabek? If so I could see why this would move so slow, why would he want people to be able to sell his coins?

1 Like

Any withdrawls from this wallet to exchange seem to be taking longer than a check to clear thru a bank transaction…

really??

Please educate us with your technique.

Im on windows 10 as well and i know how to send and receive coins.
I even added EEEEEEEXXXTRA BTC to cover the fee.

STILL PENDING ON DAY 3

I don’t know you therefore I absolutely DO NOT “Trust You”

HODLing is what I’ve been doing for 5 months kid…
A wallet that works would be nice

same exact problem here. transaction initiated and coins show as pending DAY 3

Is there anyway to cancel? I am having the same issue and now I’m worried it wont even get to bittrex before its de-listed on the 15th.

The wallet works fine.

Safex lives on the BTC blockchain so a BTC transaction is required to move Safex (for now).

Just like BTC transactions, if you try to send with a very low BTC fee, there is no incentives for miners to process your transaction. So it ends up at the end of the line so to speak.

That being said, if you’ve already sent the transaction to the network, it will go through eventually.

Given the recent news with Bittrex, if that’s where you sent it, I would contact them and explain your situation. Hopefully they’ll be able to help you out.

Hi Dan, I a facing the same problem on windows 7. Stuck on sending since 4 days!

Details
1Ev4xddqFuaoNEpBBqGbomsJEKtg6mu4vo
TO:
1qKkW3To9uD3eQ3pr6gcK8DLP8Cm1fJLE

Fee(BTC):