Stagenet 1: Windows GUI

I staked 10,000 tokens and thought they would show up in the table but they haven’t. I staked them 24 hours ago. The drop down list under unstake tokens doesn’t have anything in it.

When I put 10000 in the amount to unstake and click the unstake and collect button, it shows a message asking if I want to stake (rather than unstake), and then when I click ok it throws an error.

1 Like

Minimum Stake time is 1000 blocks (about a day and a half) so you can’t unstake earlier.

Stakes Dropdown not yet functional.

Stakes Table not yet functional.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

I talked to @aussiesloth already this and would like to share it here for everyones benefit.

Scenario: i created a merchant account. Left it there for 2 days and got this error when i try to list offers

The first box of error is the first error then hit by second error on the right

when i debug with aussie, i found out that my merchant account was not created properly yet
refer to picture below. the “remove button” is still available. if its fully OK there will not be any “remove button”

Suggestion to improve the flow where: “new offer button” is disabled until merchant account has been successfully authorized and enabled after the successful blocks that are needed.

1 Like

Due to the idiosyncrasies of the Windows environment, I put together a Getting Started post, which should get the majority of users with a setup that works…

2 Likes

Hi there

1 Like

For now I made purchase, also I made merchant account and made offer.
After that I edited offer for now without issue. You can buy from me some flying hoverboard (here is offer id: 07393d2c47545f9f12bc2187ae1e9d62f0b608c4ed1ab05a84f698393603b9bb.
Earlier I staked 30k sft and today I tried to unstake 15k sft. I got some error and I couldnt any more enter different value in unstake tookens tab. After that I restarted twm and unstaked 30k. Transaction got confirmed but twm become blue so I had to restart twm. After restart I saw 30k sft in pending mode also 5 sfx in pending mode from stasking :smiley: .

4 Likes

Staking and Unstake MUST be the same size.

You cannot unstake part of a stake.

You can, however, make multiple stakes, but can still only unstake a single staked output per tx.

2 Likes

Sorry, yes, you can use numbers also. I just meant not uppercase letters.

2 Likes

bug: when item search is used, it kicks main page to ask me to rekey in the wallet

Steps to reproduce:

1. go to market tab.

2. use the search button. refer to attach image below

3. after clicking search. it redirects to open wallet page. refer to image below

3 Likes

I found bug, when I made purchase and waited for one block, I made another purchase of different product transaction gone through but twm wallet after I click ok gone blue. So I had to restart it.

3 Likes

Hello, any tokens please for testing?

SFXsziYFExRZ9RAXnmT3q36VAbnoV6J4jdffx8sGgHc6CWnY89c7VsuYbwrk9ZAjY8g3mHASMxNgRHA7B1smHoVjKSWgJi3sPYb

Thanks

1 Like

sent you tokens & some cash, let us know how it’s going :rocket:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday All Can I get some SFX SFXszhyeSCcjfi1vZEc2ra1W121bJqDHnW5rGxWZDqYYfXEcV2iHwgZfWBf9ufdf4vVJJfb6Js25zTg776fguBWFU1kBsf97r9G

3 Likes

Sent some

3 Likes

Here is my feedback for now:

• ‘‘Opening your wallet…’’ - I typed a wrong pass and I’m not getting any message about it.
  • 2 recover buttons are not working for me
  • Market and Merchant buttons are reacting slowly
  • black screen appeared after when I made an offer
3 Likes

my feedback for now: When i press Remove on my Merchant account there is no verification message , it deletes it immediately , so if you press on it by accident there goes your account.

4 Likes

sharemwded

How long does it take for wallet to fully Load??

1 Like

I’ve only seen that warning message before when someone tried to create an account without sufficient SFT available.

2 Likes