Stagenet 1: Windows GUI

sent you tokens & some cash, let us know how it’s going :rocket:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday All Can I get some SFX SFXszhyeSCcjfi1vZEc2ra1W121bJqDHnW5rGxWZDqYYfXEcV2iHwgZfWBf9ufdf4vVJJfb6Js25zTg776fguBWFU1kBsf97r9G

3 Likes

Sent some

3 Likes

Here is my feedback for now:

• ‘‘Opening your wallet…’’ - I typed a wrong pass and I’m not getting any message about it.
  • 2 recover buttons are not working for me
  • Market and Merchant buttons are reacting slowly
  • black screen appeared after when I made an offer
3 Likes

my feedback for now: When i press Remove on my Merchant account there is no verification message , it deletes it immediately , so if you press on it by accident there goes your account.

4 Likes

sharemwded

How long does it take for wallet to fully Load??

1 Like

I’ve only seen that warning message before when someone tried to create an account without sufficient SFT available.

2 Likes

I staked all the tokens

3 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

I’ll send you some more once I’m out of bed, so you don’t have to wait the 1000 blocks to unstake some.

4 Likes

Thanks SLOTH it’s deeply embedded in my psyche STAKE THEM ALL :rofl:

5 Likes

More coins otw :beers:

4 Likes

@dandabek Hi Dan. Will API layer resolve slowness of loading all data on Market tab ? Currently it looks like it is loading all offers, which will be slower and slower with more offers.

1 Like

Hi All,

Can i get some coins, please!

SFXtzWBsbXjKCyeHGqcc983tu5g9rDewU9FsjBWR8WX5d4pPxDgv75PCEL9ew7gAJ9SUGHdSmyNTQdppEdh3SbABTUU2G3cYjn8

1 Like

You created a testnet wallet (you ticked the box) instead of creating a stagenet wallet, which the current twmwallet is preconfigured for as standard.

Please make a new wallet and don’t tick the testnet box :wink:

2 Likes

My bad, done.

SFXsziAVZJu4RLsEP648uc3jvpcP2iW42bouYVPuGfpS6vwqrQY9CkmDaeh6HzNCgWTLggGfvpQYRTgsXfbVvYEhRxAfeVrCLaG

3 Likes

Coinage otw :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Didn’t find this issue posted anywhere.

Anyone else have the problem where you can’t type numbers into the fields (Staking or quantity to buy)? I have to copy and paste a number in the field box, then it allows me to type numbers in the box. Doesn’t happen all the time.

I also randomly get a blue screen after a purchasing or swapping tabs (sometimes), cannot do anything with the wallet. Have to reload.

2 Likes

Yes. Others have also experienced those glitches.

For the locked up entry fields, if you Toggle Development Tools in the View dropdown, it frees up the field for another use. Repeat…

5 Likes

Good day all!

Finally got around to setting up my wallet. As someone that isn’t particularly tech savvy I was a bit hesitant as I thought it would be a little tricky. It wasn’t too bad at all! And I am up and running. Please may I have some test tokens:
SFXszj1WuaWd7guyN54yi2Ni5HHQ1DbEsGb5VToNxVkPMEdSxa3qnNT3nXkmhkn8S753LCRcaL311RpCRio4qFr6ALagsC84qqs

I look forward to testing and giving feedback from a purely non-tech perspective. I guess that’s just as vital seeing as we want something that EVERYONE uses! :slight_smile:

Have a great day all!

4 Likes

Coins otw :white_check_mark:

2 Likes