Stagenet 1: Windows GUI

Sorry, yes, you can use numbers also. I just meant not uppercase letters.

2 Likes

bug: when item search is used, it kicks main page to ask me to rekey in the wallet

Steps to reproduce:

1. go to market tab.

2. use the search button. refer to attach image below

3. after clicking search. it redirects to open wallet page. refer to image below

3 Likes

I found bug, when I made purchase and waited for one block, I made another purchase of different product transaction gone through but twm wallet after I click ok gone blue. So I had to restart it.

3 Likes

Hello, any tokens please for testing?

SFXsziYFExRZ9RAXnmT3q36VAbnoV6J4jdffx8sGgHc6CWnY89c7VsuYbwrk9ZAjY8g3mHASMxNgRHA7B1smHoVjKSWgJi3sPYb

Thanks

1 Like

sent you tokens & some cash, let us know how it’s going :rocket:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday All Can I get some SFX SFXszhyeSCcjfi1vZEc2ra1W121bJqDHnW5rGxWZDqYYfXEcV2iHwgZfWBf9ufdf4vVJJfb6Js25zTg776fguBWFU1kBsf97r9G

3 Likes

Sent some

3 Likes

Here is my feedback for now:

• ‘‘Opening your wallet…’’ - I typed a wrong pass and I’m not getting any message about it.
  • 2 recover buttons are not working for me
  • Market and Merchant buttons are reacting slowly
  • black screen appeared after when I made an offer
3 Likes

my feedback for now: When i press Remove on my Merchant account there is no verification message , it deletes it immediately , so if you press on it by accident there goes your account.

4 Likes

sharemwded

How long does it take for wallet to fully Load??

1 Like

I’ve only seen that warning message before when someone tried to create an account without sufficient SFT available.

2 Likes

I staked all the tokens

3 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

I’ll send you some more once I’m out of bed, so you don’t have to wait the 1000 blocks to unstake some.

4 Likes

Thanks SLOTH it’s deeply embedded in my psyche STAKE THEM ALL :rofl:

5 Likes

More coins otw :beers:

4 Likes

@dandabek Hi Dan. Will API layer resolve slowness of loading all data on Market tab ? Currently it looks like it is loading all offers, which will be slower and slower with more offers.

1 Like

Hi All,

Can i get some coins, please!

SFXtzWBsbXjKCyeHGqcc983tu5g9rDewU9FsjBWR8WX5d4pPxDgv75PCEL9ew7gAJ9SUGHdSmyNTQdppEdh3SbABTUU2G3cYjn8

1 Like

You created a testnet wallet (you ticked the box) instead of creating a stagenet wallet, which the current twmwallet is preconfigured for as standard.

Please make a new wallet and don’t tick the testnet box :wink:

2 Likes

My bad, done.

SFXsziAVZJu4RLsEP648uc3jvpcP2iW42bouYVPuGfpS6vwqrQY9CkmDaeh6HzNCgWTLggGfvpQYRTgsXfbVvYEhRxAfeVrCLaG

3 Likes

Coinage otw :white_check_mark:

2 Likes