Wallet HELP!

No, you pay on BitTrex to send to your Safex wallet.

I canā€™t send my safex to my bittrex. The fee rises to 0.004 instead of 0.0001 . WHy is this?

Hey, Iā€™m having the same issue. Did you find a solution?

you can choose different fee settingsā€¦ These are recommended fee settings for the current state of the Bitcoin Blockchain. If you choose a different fee your transaction could take days to clear if you use a fee less than ā€œslowā€

12 PM15 PM19 PM

You can even type it in manuallyā€¦
27 PM

^^ not recommended

2 Likes

First of all iā€™m totally fan of this project and really want to give you a comliment on interacting with the community. But sorry i donā€™t see this function of ā€˜ā€™ fast, slow, and medā€™ in my Safex desktop wallet. Looks like my coins are stuck. Will the wallet automatically update itself? When will it be operational again? Just transferred ā‚¬ 1100,00 to the wallet 4/5 days ago, but now i am worried this wallet is not working properly. Please advice.

Itā€™s weird, so many people claim that wallet isnā€™t working properlyā€¦ When the wallet came out, I was able to send coins in and out without any issues. :smiley:

1 Like

You will need to update the wallet from the Safex website. Delete the previous wallet icon on your desktop. After installing the update a new wallet icon will appear on your desktop now. Use the newly created icon to access your wallet. No backup necessary. But, Donā€™t forget to use the new encrypted backup feature located in the new cog icon to further secure your safex.

1 Like

Thanks MrJ! V.0.0.2 is looking good and functioning.

1 Like

Hey

You canā€™t recover your password, unfortunately :frowning: we hope you saved your Private Key beforehand

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good. It was very simpleā€¦ i just downloaded the wallet again from safex.io After that i could just log in with the same password. And then i made two download from the new wallet exporting the keys/back up to my offline hard drive. Good job on the wallet update. Keep up the good work. The new wallet will bring back more trust to the community.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. @vacsetron

2 Likes

how is it possible that bitrex takes the entire day for wallet maintenance?

1 Like

Why I have 3822 sat ?

1 Like

Safex currently runs on the bitcoin blockchain through omni. So it requires a little btc to function.

1 Like

system prefs/security/open anyway

1 Like

Hi,Milan how i can meke back up wallet?is in settings and export encrypted wallet(dat.) and export encrypted keys?thanks a lot for answer.

2 Likes

is the IOS wallet stable as of yet, Ive been picking up coins almost daily on bittrex as the price is dropping and maybe itā€™s time to move them, but i have no patience for non functioning silliness

1 Like

Have a look at my Tutorial

https://dtube.video/#!/v/shoopes/7uz0yffu

1 Like

Hi, quick question about wallet keys.
When I installed the wallet there was already a key ready to be used. I have managed to transfer some SafeX to that key/wallet.
I was playing around and I pressed ā€œCREATE KEYā€ which of course meant that now I have two.

My Question: Is it OK to use both these keys, or should i just use the first one? Is there any advantage to splitting your Safex into two keys, rather than just one?

2 Likes

hi Daniel,can you tell me how i can make backup wallet on mac?thanks a lot for answer,Bart.