Wallet HELP!

hey have a look at my Tutorial. It shows how to make a backup File.
https://dtube.video/#!/v/shoopes/7uz0yffu

You can use whatever Key you have in your wallet. Its normal in the Bitcoin World that Adresses are usually only used once :slight_smile: So its up to you how many adresses you use. And i dont think theres any advantage, appart from privacy :wink:

1 Like

thank you,if i good understand i have to export encrypted wallet.dat right?

yes export the wallet.dat file and dont lose it. If you have a printer, also you can print the unencrypted Wallet file and you have a “paper wallet”. Hope that helps

yes,thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi I downloaded the new version installed ok but can’t seems to send the coins from the wallet it says sent but the balance is the same and nothing appears in the receiving address

Thank you so much. My balance is not showing either but it showed on the link you provided. Hope they fix it as soon as possible.

@andy are you using the latest version? balances showing up for me just fine… this is a more than two weeks old issue that has been resolved already…

I guess I need to download the latest version. Will give an update about it soon.

I have just downloaded the second version and I kept getting a SYNCH ERROR TRY IT LATER.

You might be behind a firewall that is preventing the application from connecting to the blockchain servers.

You are right. I took the firewall down and its working. Thanks a lot.

Andy

1 Like

Hello,

back when wallet v0.0.1 was available, tried sending some SAFEX from Bittrex and they soon got to my wallet without any problem (in less than 15mins).

Today bought some more SAFEX, sent them to my wallet again. Before sending the coins, I double checked the address, it’s correct. Transaction on Bittrex is shown as completed, but my SAFEX wallet balance is still the same. Already been waiting for 3 hours.

Wallet version is 0.0.2

Why is it taking so long?

Because btc blockchain is slow. If it hasn’t shown in 48hrs then be concerned. Otherwise you just have to wait.

Thanks for clarification.

Will try to wait those 48 hours.
It’s so strange, the fee to withdraw from Bittrex used to be 1 safex, now it’s 100 and takes so much longer.

Hey guys,

I downloaded the wallet from Safex site for Linux.
When I want to open it via terminal.
I get this message: “error while loading shared libraries: libgconf-2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”

Can anybody help me, please!?