Safex Dev Update: October 5, 2020

Stagenet 2 Stats
Two updates ago we launched Stagenet 2 with a whole suite of updates to the protocol level, as well as all three platforms a wallet to interact with the first level of basic functionality: creating accounts, listing offers, editing offers, and purchasing offers. Staking and Unstaking to collect revenue also is operational and as part of the testing.

Here are the stats since the start of Stagenet 2:

{
  stake_txn: 26,
  account_creation_txn: 15,
  account_edit_txn: 0,
  offer_txn: 25,
  offer_edit_txn: 30,
  purchase_txn: 155,
  feedback_creation_txn: 0,
}

All relevant links to getting involved in the Stagenet 2 testing can be found in last week’s update:

Safex Dev Update: September 28, 2020

Article on the Stagenet 2 TWM Wallet
Last week we released a new article on Safex.org related to the new Stagenet 2 TWM Wallet release for OSX, Windows, and Linux.

You can read up on it here:

https://safex.org/twm-wallet-on-stagenet2/

It also serves as a tutorial how to get into this stage of the live wallet testing

Safex Launch Todo List in Progress
Updated Safex Website
Safex Marketplace Whitepaper
Technical Documentation Published for Developers
Mainnet Launch Date
TWM Wallet v1

Safexcore Documentation
Igor has spent most of last week continuing with the system’s documentation with which he and Dan will compile the whitepaper about the world marketplace: an application embedded into the safex blockchain to enable free global commerce.

The technical documentation is also being compiled into a nicely hosted readable directory for other developers to be able to gracefully read about the system and directly see the code where the action is.

TWM Wallet
The next version is underway of the TWM Wallet which will include messaging and order management which was pending on non protocol level additions to the safexcore software for serving additional data and useful formatting, these are coming delivered this week.

We expect this wallet to be released along with Stagenet 2.1 within the next two updates.

This is the final stretch to the finish line. Thank you to all of the contributors and supporters observing, providing, and standing by. :sunrise_over_mountains: :checkered_flag:

Sincerely,
The Safex Development Community

25 Likes

Excellent, thanks

3 Likes

Awesome progress. Keep going Safex team!

3 Likes

Thanks team!

2 Likes

How do I get some test tokens…sft & sfx?

Address: SFXszekfuKXRKqhzWDtQH1LEjpexvdSVJ6kwiFvmQ8SgLc3aTbGHKA46b8yq2AKtx9RgqDBTXepmL9EscEH9Dve9Aqcvt8JYzFt

4 Likes

I sent you 1000 SFT and 1000 SFX. That should be enough to get you started but if you need more there are others who can send more so just ask.

3 Likes

Loaded you up.

3 Likes

great info I hope that the project will arrive without a hitch, I wish you a very big success you deserve.
Just for information I had participated in the token up to 160,000 token and after migration I only have 374 sfx is it correct? and which of the tokens and most importantly sft or sfx? thank you in advance

3 Likes

regarding sfx the conversion was a bit more than 1 sft gained 0.0023… sfx

Thanks for making sure to migrate! and glad you are here to see the ship setting sail into open waters. :sunrise:

6 Likes

[quote=“dandabek, post:9, topic:7177”]
regarding sfx the conversion was a bit more than 1 sft gained 0.0023… sfx

thank you for having developed this beautiful project. Take care of yourself …

3 Likes

Can someone load me with some test cash and tokens please!

SFXszgUDMLuidsEioa8NZ83hiTfRZ4RXC49apgwiEq2a6jcBX2gnfRuefuoMQ1fAD64FzfpSAiutk38ds4AaxdNjhE8qPyXeVT8

2 Likes

incoming :city_sunrise:

2 Likes

small question the most important for you is the sfx or sft? thank you in advance

Hi, maybe this is helpful to you regarding sfx and sft:

SFX
USED TO PURCHASE GOODS AND SERVICES
CAN BE MINED
USED FOR BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION FEES
REDISTRIBUTED TO SAFEX TOKEN HOLDERS

SFT
REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNT CREATION
REQUIRED TO BECOME A TITLE MARKET CURATOR
CAN BE “LOCKED IN” TO COLLECT A SHARE OF MARKETPLACE TRANSACTION VOLUME (IN SFX)

Also check: http://www.safex.store/ (scroll down)

1 Like

It’s a matter of personal preference. I personally prefer SFT because it will generate SFX dividends as long as the SFT is staked. Having SFT means I will have a continuing stream of SFX. Different people have different opinions.

1 Like

thanks for this advice and the address to give for mining is this Safex5zaA8iecLtq7CJ23MeDqaEUqxzuWEpSMbPhTUVPiVs7gSuLssUj81iKoc899uG2SvaXqwryPS6oKbLRtPPN3jagtMjNqRRR

or this one 1B1q3Ro8gxyRYjJUd8xchcp8qJYFHob9uQ
thank you friends I’m starting and if in the process I could have some small tokens to support the project it would be super nice

1 Like

The new blockchain Mainnet addresses begin with Safex… (yes, use this for mining)

The old BTC/Omni address is no longer of any relevance, since the migration window closed.

(The only coins being given away are Stagenet ecosystem coins for testing purposes on the prerelease GUI wallet, and those addresses begin with SFXsz.)

2 Likes