SAFEX Listed at Trade Satoshi Exchange?

The irony of being delisted before a market crash😂

1 Like

Thats right. How bout a bit of respect for all. Some folks dont have the time to sift through all the threads to see if others have enquired the same. Hunk just relax , there’s alot of hotheads who think the forum is just there for them .

1 Like

Mine took 30hrs. And i would argue that i would have been one of the first to deposit into it. At the time the wallet was in maintenance. It still wemt through after the maintenance was carried out. Not sure if it is in maintenance atm it might just be busy.

1 Like

Its just Christmas shopping. People are pulling money over the holidays. I expect a rebound early Jan…

2 Likes

This makes alot of sense ! Good though get rid of the weak

for information regarding trade satoshi exchange --> Trade satoshi interview.

Wallets are not in maintainance or may be I mistaken they are showing ok status on my side and my deposite is not shown till now and in deposite history everything is showing confirmed I have no idea whats happening !!

Stop it with your illogical stories please. The safex coin was designed way before bitcoin had trouble with backlog of transactions. It’s not the fault of safex developers. If you’re angry about something then take a walk outside or do whatever you have to do. But stop spamming the forums with it. If you want to sell that’s your decision. there are many buyers around.

Nice, cheap coins… again

Hahahaha this is ridiculous love it . Guy went so far to make a notsafex name just to bash. Time could be used elsewhere to recover his loses but nope miseducated emotional rant blaming because didn’t do his research and now upset.

1 Like

Please, don’t let us bother you with making you read anything. It’s not as if these questions have been answered 500 times before, or stickied in the subreddit! Oh, and feel free to skip right past the topics that actually describe what you’re posting, instead feel free to take up all of our time by posting your question on any random thread you want.

You are exactly the shining example of respect that this community needs! Thank you!

This forum deserves what it gets until it elects moderators to control this kind of tripe. He must have a sad life that he finds the need and time to be like that. Like someone held his hand and forced him to buy safex. Crush the price, be cheaper to buy some more coins. No such thing as a sure bet in this game.

Well i think my response was as much respect as he deserved.

I just withdrew my Safex from tradesatoshi to my safex wallet no probs. Took about 3 minutes for the coins to arrive.

4 Likes

Good to know thanks!

I have 2FA for this exchange, in fact I have 3 separate one for trading one for withdraws and one for login. Now how much safer would you like Dave.

Yer its awesome. I never once knocked it. I was using a tablet and couldnt see/view where the tab was (for 2fa settings). One of the good blokes on the forum pointed me in the right direction with where to find the 2fa settings and i then flipped my tablet up and could then see it.
I think mate people are a bit tender on here still,
(and maybe well justified given what has happened re: exchanges and peoples actions, which has caused people to jump on each other quickly amd things are being taken out of context). Bit certainly love trade satoshi. It is working very well for me. All the best and as time passes i think things will settle down with reference to my previous coment.

1 Like

Good to hear you found it Dave no disrespect intended to your good self. May we all have a very enriched outcome from our SAFEX investments.

1 Like

Is the 350 safex fee high compared to other exchanges?

it was 100 on bittrex. never used cryptopia but people said it was 1500.